Tuesday 30 October 2012

Development of final package and net

 Along side my research into packaging, I stumbled upon this type of packaging which I found to be very different to any other package. It was a very interesting concept that makes up the idea of how the CD is portrayed. For instance, when you open this package, the CD raises. This caught my attention and wanted to incorporate this concept into my final design.






 Here's the first experiment I tried. I tried to incorporate the mechanism into the fold of the current design of the CD case.

Its was a successful attempt which worked well and it was able to hold items.











I then made the final net for the inside layer with the width of 37cm and the height of 25cm. This was the inside layer of the CD case.










Finally this is the outer layer for the CD package with the width of 31 by 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment