Wednesday 5 December 2012

Secondary source

 Here are some ideas what inspires me to progress for my final outcome, for the poster.

The left is a 3D typography image. I found this interesting as it was unique  and the colours stood out to me, I like the 3D spiral that brings out each and every letter. I also like the checked patters behind the text, it makes  it look very realistic.
 This is Kate Forrester work for Mc Donald's truck promoting their produce. I like the cut outs which are very detailed. It also shows a story.

This is cool advertisement for a new smart tablet. I like the way the lines are used to illustrate freedom also the animals used adds emphasis to this.
The colours used are bright which contrast well against the black background.
I also like the way that the image seems to be coming out from the pen, the crucial items for this advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment