Monday 17 December 2012

Web Banners

The animation that will advertise about the new song will have need to be in a web banner.
There are many types of web banners, there are ones that are more attractive and ones that do not get the audiences attention. 
I have looked into which web banners would be the perfect one for my animations:

  • Banners
  • Skyscraper
  • Islands/Rectangle
  • Tiles

 These are some common type of web banners, they are used broadly around the World Wide Web. Here is an example of the use of common web banner, the webside I used is www.digitalarts.com


Final decision
My chosen web banner that I will use is the 300x250 (shown on the top right). I have chosen this because most websites I have seen use this type of web banner they are common. Also, more imagery can be used but not too much would be perfect for my animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment