Monday 18 June 2012

My own...Billie Jean

This is my own hand drawn image using a Biro pen. I was set a task to make my own Billie Jean drawing related to the summer music project. The image on the left is what I came up with.

In this I used images and items that are related to music, hence the reason why a keyboard is the main item. There are a number of 'doodles' that are self reflecting, for example the swirls represents the free flows of music.

The image is also messy, this adds characteristics to the image, it makes the more valuable.

What I like about this is the items that is surrounded around the keyboard. It makes the makes the image more personal.

what I don't like about this is that the drawing doesn't contain more image that are related to music.

if i had more time, i would have added more images in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment