Monday 18 June 2012

Typography Portrait... Guess Who ?

This another portrait of a famous musician. It is a poster for the 51st Grammy Awards. 
This is a typography portrait of Bruno Mars. I used a tutorial from youtube to create this portrait. It is linked to my summer music project.  I used photoshop to make this portrait. The words used are lyrics from his song
What i like?
what I like about this is the colours used, it is bright and it shows the summer theme.  The yellow seems like the sun on the top left.
What i don't like?
what i don't like about this is that you are unable to see the facial features which then makes it hard to recognise who the artist is.
If I had more time, I would use another image of Bruno Mars, one that is more clear and has a plain background.




No comments:

Post a Comment