Thursday 28 June 2012

Screen printing

Here is an example of a screen printing. It is a mixture of merging an animal with a human via the software Photoshop.  
Below is my version of attempting to make my own screen printing using an image of Bruno Mars.
Here I tried to replicate the above image using my own image and relate it to my summer music project. 
What I like about this is the humour side of it, the giraffe has been edited to look funny, I found the giraffe to fit the image of Bruno Mars taking off his hat. 
So, I replaced the head with a funny edited giraffe to make it more amusing. 
What i don't like about this is that the head could have been similar to the body of Bruno Mars.
If i had more time, I would change the head to match with the body and also use a matching colour for the flames to suit the image.


No comments:

Post a Comment