Monday 28 January 2013

Logo

Logos are crucial to a company or to other organisations. I decided to create a new logo that will represent the new single by Bruno Mars. To make the logo i wanted, I used images that I previously had from my previous project.


I used this image that I used from my previous coursework. I made a silhouette out of this.















This was an image that I created using Adobe Photoshop. I used this image for my CD packaging.

 I then took out the man holing the guitar (Me) and pasted it into a new document.









This was my first attempt of making the logo. For the typeface, I used Rockwell as it was similar to the one I used for my poster. I also turned the name "Mars" upside down as to illustrate shadow from "Bruno".






To the left is the final logo. I added some colour in the background giving the thick line some gradient. I chose these colours as they were used for the background in my poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment