Tuesday 22 January 2013

Progress Review

My current progress on my personal project is going well, I made some changes to the poster. It didn't  go as planned. Although, more details were added to the poster for example adding a texture and adding another hand drawn image.

 
I used this image that I previously drew as an experiment for my poster. I scanned the image into Adobe Illustrator and live traced it. I attempted to make the image look similar to this image (On the right). I wanted to used the colours used within this image.
On the left is the final outcome for this drawing I done. The image has a similar theme to the other poster. 
After refining and reviewing the current poster I am working on for my final outcome, I thought I would try using this image (left) and overlap it with the poster for the final outcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment