Sunday 4 November 2012

Booklet

For my booklet, I chose to have it in the size of 8 x 14 cm. This size is appropriate so that it fits in perfectly within the CD case.
Previous attempt on making the booklet bigger wasn't successful hence 8 x 14 cm were the preferred size.  The booklet would consist of six pages which contains lyrics and self edited images which I would create my self.
These images are the prototype for the booklet that will go into the CD case. As you can see it is very small. I also wanted this booklet to be small despite the fact that a bigger booklet would fit in properly in the case but also that its small and handy.

<--- A comparison of size against a pen.

The booklet will be held together by staples, I decided to use this rather than the other methods I experimented earlier on because it's more secure and strong to hold the booklet.
















Inside the booklet
inside the booklet there will be three song lyrics and three images that I created my self which relate to the lyrics or the artist. 



On the front cover of the booklet, I chose to put the dispersion effect of the silhouette walking away with the artist name beneath it.















On the first page, the lyrics to " Talking to the Moon" is shown. I chose this song because I enjoyed the lyrics and rhythm of the song. Title is also something odd. hence on the second page I decided to put the image of a previous image I created which included the moon like so:

















On the middle two pages, I will have the lyrics to Grenade spread across two pages.


On the fifth page I  chose to have the image of someone playing the piano to represent "The Lazy song".













Finally, the back of the booklet will consist of stars and the list of songs included within the booklet along with bar code.


No comments:

Post a Comment