Saturday 3 November 2012

Development of Photos


I got inspired by the artist Adam Sund who has come up with this tutorial in youtube.
 On the left is a photo I took of me holding a guitar and wearing a suite. I did so to imitate Bruno Mars which later on I developed into the image on the right  .

I used Adobe Photoshop to cut out my body shape and then I imported the image into Adobe Illustrator to make the silhouette.


I then took it back to Photoshop to play around with the image. I found out how to make a dispersion effect on you tube  I then adapted this into my own image which gave me this final outcome. I like this effect because it's messy. It makes the image look a bit old and warn out which gives off certain characteristics.


Again I wanted to make a silhouette using this image I took my self. I wanted to use the me holding the guitar to imitate Bruno Mars and have the background with stars and the moon. I thought of this idea because I wanted it to relate to one of his songs I want in this album, "Talking to the Moon". 

Process:
I took my self out of the original image.
I turned it into a silhouette, adjusting the levels for the threshold and make the guitar look a bit worn out.
I took an image of the starts and put it behind the silhouette as a layer and the moon as another layer in front of the star layer. This was quiet simple and easy to make. In the end I found the outcome was very well done. People enjoyed this new image I created. Therefore I wish to use this as the poster.                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment