Sunday 24 March 2013

Futher development from self portrait

As to go beyond my previous experiments, I copied the self portrait of me that I previously done and drew the outline. The aim for this was to keep the drawing as simple as possible. So I scanned the outlined drawing and brought it to Adobe Photoshop







  After opening it up in Photoshop  I opened the colour pallet that I made on my mood board . The reason why i used these colours was inspired by Julia Potts. Her used of colours really makes her characters different hence why I tried using these calm light colours. I believe that the simple the illustration the better.
 here are the steps I took
1) click the pain bucket tool
2) select which colour to use
3) apply it to portrait
This was the final outcome. I like the use of the colours and how they all work well together.














No comments:

Post a Comment