Monday 4 March 2013

Digital Collage

This is an example of vintage collage, it was a tutorial that I followed.






below is my own vintage style design of a lion

http://www.iheartteachingart.com/2012/07/tutorial-vintage-collage.html


These are some of the collages that I created. I used a tutorial to create this collage. The main purpose of this was to try make the collage have a vintage effect. hence the noise was added to a few layers within the work.
What I like about it is the effect the noise creates with the collage, it makes it more elegant  and bring out the vintage effect.
What I don't like about this work it the red rays, it was meant to be like rays on the example given above but I think it is too bright and off sets the balance of the colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment