Saturday 23 March 2013

Lion Drawings




the image on the left was create mt Man-Tsun. Man-Tsun is an Illustrator and a Graphic Designer. His work is truly amazing, most of his work uses some form of swirls and the colours he uses to illustrate his work make it unique and different. His website http://manxtsun.com/.
This work has inspired me to do my own. below shows how i developed a previous drawing into a digital image.












This is a drawing I done before.  I scanned this into Adobe Illustrator














After scanning I then used the Swirl Tool on Illustrator to form the swirls. I adjusted the rate of the swirl and the size of the brush. this gave me this effect which i really liked.

I then took the Lion into Adobe Photoshop to place a gradient in the background. I used calm colours to set a mood to the lion especially when the outline is in black. I think it has worked well.

No comments:

Post a Comment