Thursday 27 September 2012

Edit of photos

Here's one of my first edit I created using Adobe Photoshop. I used the keyboard and added blur to make it seem like its unfocused  and as you get closer toward the camera then the blur decreases.
I also embossed the artist name "Bruno Mars" on the head board.
I also added some colour to make look unique.














This is an edited photo of me singing into a microphone. All I did was to fiddle around with the live trace option in Adobe Illustrator with the option colours. It gave me this effect which I think is suitable for Bruno Mars' album
it contains light colours with a balance of dark. It reflects with the songs he has











I took a picture at an angle to make it more effective and tease the audience. I then edited the image using Adobe Illustrator making the pain job dotted to make it seem like a pop art.

No comments:

Post a Comment