Tuesday 25 September 2012

Surface designs





Here are some wallpaper I created.
Here is a wallpaper made from one single letter that was pasted over and over to get a pattern. The letter was M in the type face "Edwardian  Script ITC". A gradient was added in the background to make it more soothing.




This is another attempt of making a wallpaper. This one is more colourful, it has the strip effect and also a reflection.







The Bokeh. I made this called the Bokeh. Its more like an unfocused image. Its colourful and bright.


This is the "Engrunged", it is a mixture of textures and grunges put together. Also, I engraved my logo into the grunges which makes it  look natural but also added colour to it e.g the red outline.






On the left is a pattern which has been contently been repeated.
It contains my final logo along side some other musical features.












No comments:

Post a Comment