Sunday 9 September 2012

SUMMER PROJECTS

here is an collage consisting of random objects and pictures. I got inspired by Deborah Moon. The way she used colours and drawings makes her work look unique. So i adapted her style to this work of  mine.
Here is an drawing of a piano, and at the bottom is a continuous line drawing of the piano. I got inspired by Debbie Hill with simple drawings of her guitar.
here is a still life continuous line drawing. here i experimented how it would turn out if i used this style. I think it turned all right although more details may be required.









 this is an experiment relating to stitching. I have used the colours blue and red. Also, I sprayed a stencil of Bruno Mars with blue. I thought it would be a good idea adding both ideas together. I think that it has turned out to be a good outcome.
Here is a paper cut using text relating to my song and  there are a variety of layers. Although you aren't able to see them, the card layer is shiny, from red, gold and silver.  I used blue as the main background colour because I think that blue is suitable for Bruno Mar's songs.









Here I used typography on an image of Bruno Mars.  Stefan Sagmeister inspired me imitate this style into my own using my own image and words that relate to Bruno Mars.

No comments:

Post a Comment