Wednesday 26 September 2012

Photo shooting



Primary photos are needed to create your own product. Hence I took some pictures so that I could use it for my final outcome. I think these pictures are very meaning full and they signify what Bruno Mar's music is about.
Picture 1


This is a Microphone.  The mic is useful because it signifies music.
My aim is to make a silhouette of the microphone.





Picture 2


This is a picture of me signing into the microphone, I plan to make that into a silhouette. A part of my face was taken because it makes it look like am really singing.  I will develop this image  into a photoshop stencil. For example: to the right. This was something I had created a while ago.



Picture 3
I took a picture of someone playing the guitar because it resembles Bruno Mars playing his acoustic guitar. I can develop this image by converting it to a typography poster. For example: image on the right was what I made.

Picture 4









Picture 5
A bunch of guitars sitting away unused makes it seem lonely and sad and also gives off the same mood as what Bruno Mar's songs give out.











Picture 6 
 I really like this picture i took, I hope to improve on the image more to make it stand out. It's a great scene of someone playing the piano and i thought this would be a good image to have as an album cover.


















No comments:

Post a Comment