Friday 19 April 2013

Images relevant to Narnia for digital collage

 
For this image I may use it as a background image as the sun is useful. Also it is relevent to Narnia to illustrate the waring off of the witches spell



I may use these pictures of random plants for textures for my collages










I will use this tree for one of the illurations pieces as I found a part in the story that this type of tree imitates a human figure





The lampost is very important I think in Narnia. I will be using this for two illustration pieces in this project.


These are pictures that I took that I may use for my final outcome. For example the lamp post for the first scene that I will illustrate. I will also use these picture for textures for my digital collage.






Some pictures from Richmond park

No comments:

Post a Comment